Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.
Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mashi being bored

3 posters

Go down

Mashi being bored Empty Mashi being bored

Post  Mashin Mon May 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Mashin sighs and looks at the clouds wondering how he would go upon showing his vizard power...he still liked the shinigami but his inner hollow said other wise
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Mashi being bored Empty Re: Mashi being bored

Post  Soifon Fon Mon May 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Soifon Fong came around, and noticed someone. "Who goes there?" Soifon asked. Soifon is a captain, and she doesn't like surprises she rather beat the person, and ask questions later.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

http://yyhfr.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Mon May 25, 2009 9:46 pm

"Mashin of division 5 mam"

he sighs
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Mon May 25, 2009 9:52 pm

"Ah okay." Soifon said. Soifon lightened up just a bit, but nonetheless she's on high alert. "Sorry I'm on high alert people came in from I don't know where they are." Soifon said.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Mon May 25, 2009 9:53 pm

"its alright"

he sighs looking at his zanpaktou
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Mon May 25, 2009 9:57 pm

"What's the matter Mashi?" Soifon asked. Soifon put her hand on him, and she hugged him from the behind. "Shh it be all right everything's all right." Soifon said. Soifon didn't want see him hurting from the inside.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Mon May 25, 2009 9:58 pm

"nothing"

felt the hug and blinked for a second smiling at her hug then frowning at what she would do to him if she found out was vizard
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Mon May 25, 2009 10:01 pm

"I know what you are, and it's all right." Soifon said. Soifon knew about Vaizards, and she doesn't mind them at all. She wants to get to know him, and she doesn't mind if what he is, or what he does he is who he is, and nothing will change that.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Mon May 25, 2009 10:04 pm

"and how do you know this, this thing that i posses more like it posses me its nothing but trouble i have nothing against shinigami but this inner hollow wants you dead.."
he sighs and looks up at her wondering why she cared so much
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Mon May 25, 2009 10:09 pm

"I'm going to train you to control that inner hollow." Soifon said. Soifon seriously wants him to control his inner hollow for she knows they fight since her battles. "So, I want you to transfer to my squad." Soifon said.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Mon May 25, 2009 10:10 pm

"transfer? train...usally once shinigami here hollow or vizard they freak...but ok"
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Mon May 25, 2009 10:16 pm

"I'm the captain around here so nobody goes against me." Soifon said. Soifon knew this because she bosses her members, and she seriously wants to help Mashi.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Osaru Tue May 26, 2009 12:33 am

Mayuri was taking a stroll through the 13 Divisions, when he spotted something of interest. He saw another Captain, Soifon if he remembered correctly, and a new recruit. The recruit was the one that caught his interest. THere was something...different about him, something that just made Mayuri want to cut him open and examine his innards. This outta be good. I can find a Captain affiliating with a Non-Soul Reaper, and I get another test subject. Heheh... He though to himself. He just stood in the shadows, just within hearing range from them. He saw the Captain hug the stranger, and he kept that to hold against her later. He just waited in the shadows to see how things play out...

Osaru
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Tue May 26, 2009 4:26 pm

"very well i will transfer captain"

he sighs and grips his zanpaktou

Inner Hollow:"What on earth are you doing your supposed to kill shinigami not make friends with them. Your a vizard and i will bother you till you see that. your better than these pitiful soul reapers! And if you don't see it then i will keep killing your will to fight me away over and over again till your nothing. then i will posses you and make you kill these cursed shinigami!" (this is in my head so yeah)

"get out of my head!!!"

Inner Hollow:"what is the matter can't deal with the hollow that is going to kill your inner soul! Ha! you make me sick and to think I chose your body to become my host...thats just rediculous. and as i said you continue to play these little games ill have to kill you to kill them!. Now what do you say Vizard!" looks like he is visable to Mashin's eye and is standing across from him laughing

Mashin looked pissed he clicked out his zanpaktou broke lose from soifon's grip and sliced the fake image of the vizard though to the others it looked like he was slashing nothing but the air.
"SHUT UP!!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND DIE!!!!"

Inner Hollow:"How sad you can only see me and to them it makes you look crazy slashing at nothing but the air. your just pitiful!" he laughs again and widdens his eye to reveal Mashin's Mask

Mashin heard what he said stoped slicing put his zanpaktou away and tried to seal the retsu coming from his face to make the mask and he succeds though he might have blew his cover so he drops down and punches the ground several amount of times
"DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!"

Inner Hollow:he just laughs "i guess i will keep watching till the time has come" his image disappears and mashin sees nothing still punching the ground
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Tue May 26, 2009 6:29 pm

"Good, you will see how much we could go." Soifon said. Soifon stands, at the lovely height of 4'11" and weighs just as 83 lbs, and she is the Commander-in-chief of the Special Forces, as well as the Captain of the second squad. "So, when can you transfer into my squad?" Soifon asked. Soifon will fight whoever she wants even her subdorniates if she feels they are in her way. Soifon feels like that she can teach Mashin much about controlling his inner hollow. Soifon wants to make sure that Mashin will be able to control his inner hollow. She knows executions and assassinations ways of killing someone, and she used to have five brothers they are all deceased by now. She was the former bodyguard of Yoruichi Shihohin. She just wonders if her sword Suzumebachi swings at the same opponent twice that results in death. Underneath her regular Shinigami clothes is the Special Forces outfit without sleeves, and doesn't covers her back. She isn't as arrogant as her lieutenant, and she is also reserved. She looked straight at Mashin. "Well, let's get going Mashin to my house." Soifon said. Soifon wants to make sure that Mayuri doesn't get his hands on Mashin she knows what he does. She always tries to figure out why her subdorinates are such arrogant. She's more reserved, staunchly loyal, firm, and unbending to her own beliefs. She fights as hard as she can go, and expects the same for her squad. She only brings in another member if she feels that they got something to give in their squad. She took over as Commander-in-chief for the Special Forces. She wonders how come she is the head of the Fon family now if she doesn't know how much she could do this. There are only certain things that can make her smile or cry. In her Suzumbachi sword there's poison on the hilt, and it also counts as a counter-poison. She knows that anyone who she wants in her squad could make her pleased her if they fight at their hardest. She only wants her subdorinates to fight as the best as they can. She looked around, and she actually had tears in her eyes.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Tue May 26, 2009 6:39 pm

"right..."
he sighed knowing he looked like an idiot he got up from his spot and walked over to soifon noticing she was crying. he looked at her in confusion but he also understood some how though not fully but he understood

"yes i am transfering, and as of now i guess i will be in your care"
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Tue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

"All right, but you just got transferred into my squad, so you are no longer in Squad fifth." Soifon said. Soifon is going to her house so at this moment she is leaving. "Why don't you come with me Mashin you know that Mayuri might want to experiment on you that's why I need you to come with me right now." Soifon said. Soifon wonders if Mashin could actually give something to her squad, but she will worried about that later. Soifon still has tears in her eyes, and she begins to cry just a bit not a lot. She still worries about a lot of stuff. She still has her human emotions, and she might want to make sure that someone gives a lot that she did. She looked at Mashin, and she wonders if she could do something that she hasn't done in her entire lifetime as a captain, cried on someone shoulder she cries in the middle of the night where nobody can hear her. She wants someone next to her to keep her from falling. She looks at Mashin she smiled, but she still had tears in her eyes. She kept crying because her heart is breaking. She really wants someone to be there to tell her its all right everything is going to be okay.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Tue May 26, 2009 7:12 pm

"as you wish, i will come with you"
he had quit the act of sorrow and looked at her smiling at the fact that she accepts him. He also chuckled for the reason being that she was crying but tried to keep that silent
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Osaru Tue May 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Mayuri just smiled to himself after seeing what just happened. He saw Soifon take the strange individual under her wing. On top of that, the strange newcomer just got a lot stranger. Mayuri saw all of him slashing the air at nothing, and the look in his eye was treacherous at heart and decieving by nature. Mayuri had some suspicions about him, and he narrowed down what he was to only a few choices. Either he was a Vizard disguised as a Soul Reaper, had multiple personalities or was a spy putting on an actjust to fool everyone. Either way, none of them would be at the greater interest of the Soul Society. Mayuri may not see most people to be worthy of respect, but the Seireitei was extremely important to the way things work, and even Mayuri wasnt going to go against that. Looks like I have a new victim of my interest...heheheh... He thought to himself, adding a soft chuckle to his inner thoughts. Soifon may be in danger of him, but she isnt of my concern. Plus, if he messes with her, hell have to reveal himself, leaving me open to take care of him. So lifeisnt going to be easy for him until I know what he is... He thought again. He remains in the shadows a good 5 or so meters from the other two, still curious as to how things are going to play out next...

Osaru
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum