Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.
Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soifon's house

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Soifon's house Empty Soifon's house

Post  Soifon Fon Tue May 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Soifon finally made it back home, and she looked around she looked back, and she saw Mashin, and she still had tears in her eyes. She looked at her room, and she tried to get things in order. She looked at Mashin. "Make yourself comfortable." Soifon said. Soifon looked around she wonders if she could she wonders how far she could go with this, and she looks at everywhere to make sure that nothing goes wrong or she gets killed in the middle of the night. She looks around, and there's reports everywhere. I gotta take care of that. Soifon thought. Soifon almost fell to the ground feeling a small migraine she looked at everywhere, and finally she found a futon she put it in the other room. "Okay, that be your bedroom." Soifon said.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

http://yyhfr.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Soifon's house Empty Re: Soifon's house

Post  Mashin Tue May 26, 2009 7:58 pm

he chuckles and sighs
"well it's better than nothing, and are you alright"
he finally asked her hoping she would harm him from saying that. also been wondering again why on earth was she crying.
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Tue May 26, 2009 8:10 pm

"It's just a small migraine, and I do cry only when something beautiful is there." Soifon said. Soifon kept her sword at her side not trying to hurt him. She only tries to be the best she can, and she really wants to make sure that nobody can hurt him because he is part of her squad. She looked at Mashin. She just worries about Mashin she doesn't want to hurt anyone she just wants to make sure that he doesn't get hurt because of her. "I don't want you to get hurt because of me." Soifon said with tears going down her face.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Tue May 26, 2009 8:16 pm

he chuckles then stops knowing she was serious
"I won't i promise"
he looks at her seriously and slowly raised his hand and brushed away her tears
"just plz don't cry"
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Tue May 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Soifon stops crying, and looked at him. She thought of something, and smiled. "Can't you lay down I want to put my head on your lap." Soifon said. Soifon wanted to feel comfortable, and she never had anyone here before so she has been lonely. She never had any guy here, and she always puts a brave front instead of showing her true feeligns. She really wants to show her true feelings, but she always thought she couldn't because of being a captain she has high rietsu so she doesn't need to use her bankai. She has so many abilities that she is trained in executions and assassinations that nobody could even beat her she can counteract the poison as well. She looks around.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Tue May 26, 2009 8:40 pm

he smiles

"why of coarse, captain soifon"

he lies down feeling comfortable and relaxed
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Tue May 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Soifon put her head on his lap, and she drifted off to sleep. She just slept so comfortable right there that she didn't want to move until she rested. "I want you be right here." Soifon said. She doesn't mind of trying of getting hurt that doesn't bother her at all. She just wants to feel so safe she deals with the coincidences later she just doesn't want Mayuri to have his experiments with him he can't touch whoever in her squad she is in the 2nd squad, and Special Forces for a reason. She can do executions, and assassinations if she has to. She just slept there, and her heart did the impossible she has fallen in love with Mashin. She thought she gotten rid of those silly emotions years ago, but she guess not. "I had fallen in love with you Mashin." Soifon said.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Tue May 26, 2009 9:00 pm

"you have what..."
he paused and looked at her and smiled knowing he had done the same
"and I believe I have for you"
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Tue May 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Soifon has fallen in so much love with him that she wants to keep him around her. She just wants to keep close to him, and being closed to him makes a more sense than ever. She wants to protect him from Mayuri. She reached up, and kissed him on the lips she just smiled, and lays there. She truly did fall for him, and she only wants Mashin in her life. She just sit there, and she starts to blush like a schoolgirl, but she never realized it that she did. She just hopes that Mashin sees her true feelings. She just wants to be with him, and she wants a life that she could never get back when she was alive. She had a bad life she just doesn't remember it at all, and she always trying to do the right thing.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Tue May 26, 2009 9:33 pm

he kissed her back and smiled at her emotion she showed for him, he loved this feeling so warm and finally someone accepted him. he thought it was ment to be or fate in other cases he was in love and nothing could break that.In his mind he thought of nothing but her and suddenly his fear of his hollow was gone he even forgot about the damn hollow. He smiled at her and looked at her chuckling abit at her blushing but didnt care because it made her look more graceful then she did before. he thought to him self that she was truely amazing in many ways and hoped that not even hell could break their love apart.
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Tue May 26, 2009 10:24 pm

"I accept you for who you are, and nothing will change that." Soifon said. Soifon slept so peaceful that she wants him to stay like that. She wants him right when she wakes up, and she kept blushing like that. She can't stop it not once, but she wants to make sure that she sees Mashin when she wakes up. She just keeps blushing because her heart is telling her to go for it. She wants to make sure that she follows her heart this time around, but she wonders how much she can do this. She wants to make sure that this is what she wants, and she wants Mashin in her life this time she never had a boyfriend so this is the first time she ever had a guy this close to her like ever. She just wants to make sure that nobody can hurt her feelings.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Tue May 26, 2009 10:29 pm

he smiles and looks at her as she sleeps and blushes he runs his hand across her cheek that is bright red and looked at her sound as sleep still thinking she is a amazing."im glad you think so, sweet dreams my captain. i will be here when you awake from your deep slumber" he smiles and whispers still knowing she could hear this but he didn't care she had already known he liked her or more than that he loved her and wanted to make her comfortable so he could be around her.
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Tue May 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Soifon could hear him just perfectly, and she cuddled up with him went right to sleep like that. She just wants to sleep as she could be, and she sleeping like that she wants to be sleeping when she supposed to be awake. She really wants to know if it's all right if she could keep him. She just kept thinking that, and she felt a connection between him and her she doesn't believed it how can she feel a connection between them. She really wants to know if it's all right if they could be together. She grabbed onto his hand, and trembling like a leaf. She always did that in the middle of the night when someone doesn't watch. She just wants to know if everything will be okay that they could be together.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Wed May 27, 2009 4:37 pm

he had smiled and fell asleep too though he was worring about the same thing. could there love last as long as they thought. he had hoped the answer was yes
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Wed May 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Soifon woken up the next morning, and she looked at him with a smile on her face. "Wake up, Mashin it's time for training." Soifon said. Soifon wants to get this training first thing in the morning she didn't put on her regular Shinigami outfit just her she tries to make sure that Mashin gets to make sure that everything she tries to make sure everything is in order before she gets to do anything else. "Mashin please wake up." Soifon said. Soifon tries to wake him up so they could go to the training ground so they can practice. She wants to make sure that they could get there they really need to learn how to control the inner power. She wanted to make sure that Mashin is able to control his inner hollow, and she loves that makes sure that everything goes smoothly. She just wants to make sure that everything is all right between them.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Wed May 27, 2009 6:11 pm

his right eye opens releasing Mashin normal personality he looks at soifon and he chuckles
"do we really have to go..."
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Wed May 27, 2009 7:04 pm

"I guess we don't have too we could stay right here." Soifon said. Soifon guess they could stay right there she doesn't mind it, but she wants to do make sure that everything is alright with them she is worrying about a lot of stuff right now, and she tries to make sure that everything that goes smoothly she doesn't want anything to go wrong. She really wants to know if everything would be okay if they be together she knows she is going against orders just this one time. She wonders about a lot of stuff, but she doesn't know anything that could ever happen she does love him in a way that a captain shouldn't.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Wed May 27, 2009 8:43 pm

he looks at her and smiles "there is no need to worry i promise i will be here with you, not even eternity in hell can brake us apart..." he stares her in the eyes and places his hand on her cheek smiling
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Wed May 27, 2009 9:13 pm

"What about the hollow?" Soifon asked. Soifon is just worrying about that, and she always trying to make sure that nobody can tear them apart. She just wants to make sure that everything is going a lot of tons going down here. She totally loves Mashin with she wants to make sure that this will be a long and great relationship. She just wants this to be great. She just wants this to work out for itself, and she doesn't know how much longer she could last with her own zanpakuto not releasing. She just doesn't know her own bankai cause it's a bit unknown at the moment. She just doesn't know how much longer she could last without having a meltdown.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Wed May 27, 2009 9:22 pm

"my hollow will be a problem yes but not that big"
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Wed May 27, 2009 9:57 pm

"Okay I only believe in you and my squad that's how I am." Soifon said. Soifon kept thinking in the back of her mind that something might be done. She wants to make sure that everything will be all right she wants to make a connection with her. She cut her wrist, and looked at him. "Don't ask me questions just cut your wrist." Soifon said. Soifon says this when she knows she would have to be on their side for now on.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Wed May 27, 2009 10:00 pm

he nods in confusion and cuts his wrist open wincing in a bit of pain he looks at her "now what?"
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Wed May 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Then we will put our wrists together we will mix our blood together." Soifon said. Soifon she put her wrist next to his, and mixed her blood with his and his blood with hers. Soifon wants to make sure that nothing goes wrong with that they mixed their blood. "Repeat this after me and put in your name." Soifon said. Soifoin begins. "I, Soifon, promised to protect you, Mashin with all my being." Soifon said.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mashin Thu May 28, 2009 5:49 pm

he nods still confused and smiles at her
"I, Mashin promise to protect you, Soifon with all my being."
he looks at her as if to say...what now"
Mashin
Mashin
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifon Fon Thu May 28, 2009 5:58 pm

"Now, can you feel me being connected to you?" Soifon asked. Soifon looked at him, and wanted him to close his eyes. "Close your eyes, and try to see me in you this might be weird." Soifon said. She collapsed into him, and she can't figure out why she feels so weak.
Soifon Fon
Soifon Fon
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: