Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Destiny
Join our site, for the bleach of a liftime. Many Canons are still open.
Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toshiro Hitsugaya

2 posters

Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya Empty Toshiro Hitsugaya

Post  Hitsugaya Toushiro Tue May 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Gerenal Info:

Name: Hitsugaya, Toshiro
Age Appearance: 13
Real Age: 130
Race: Shinigami
Living Area: Seireitei

Misc Info:
Power: Shinigami Power
Apperance: He is short (because of his age) and has white hair, which tends to draw attention in the human world. He wears standard captain's garb, save for a green sash around his shoulders held together by a round clip, and sometimes walks around in his tabi.
Personality: Hitsugaya is generally mature and serious, in contrast to his free-spirited lieutenant, Rangiku Matsumoto. Despite their philosophical differences, he and Rangiku seem very close. Hitsugaya is shown to be easily annoyed by others goofing off or drawing unneeded attention to themselves, as he is when he leads a team of Shinigami into Ichigo Kurosaki's school. Hitsugaya hates anything that he deems childish and hates being described as something close to a child, an elementary school child for example, a further contrast to his appearance. He is overly protective of Momo Hinamori, due to the fact that they were old childhood friends. Hitsugaya dislikes summer and warm weather in general. It is also known that Tōshirō's favorite food is sweet nattō, his Granny even used to send it to him into the division quarters. He does not like dried persimmons.Despite these jokes or perhaps because of them, Hitsugaya has developed a cold attitude towards most people, he tolerates these jokes and goes on with his duties. Although he has shown anger toward jokes he doesn't take action against whomever insulted him unless they are his enemies, but he has never overreacted because of them. The only thing he can't tolerate is not being addressed as "Captain Hitsugaya" or an inappropriate use of his name, he worked very hard for the title so he gets angry when not addressed as such. The only people that actually call him by his given name are Ichigo, who is constantly reminded to address him properly, and Hinamori (the only person allowed to get away with it)...Hinamori tends to call him "Hitsugaya-kun" and both she and Ukitake occasionally use "Shiro-chan"

Background Info:
History: Hitsugaya comes from the province of Junrin'an in the 1st District of West Rukongai. There, he lived with his grandmother and Momo Hinamori. He also meets Rangiku, his future lieutenant for the first time there.

As a child, Hitsugaya was a bit of a brat who likes to eat watermelons and poke fun at Hinamori. She calls him "Shiro-chan" (Lil' Shiro in the English dub) and he retorts by calling her "Bed-wetter Momo." The two are close friends and Hitsugaya, despite being younger and much shorter than his friend, always feels that he needs to protect her.

When Hinamori left to become a Shinigami, he stayed behind despite knowing about his power. Her friends from next door were scared of him, although he does nothing to them, and does not visit or talk to him at all. "Granny" and Hinamori are the only ones in the district that weren't afraid of him. He was supposedly "cold as ice" or at least thought to be, and he often wondered if it was due to his appearance or attitude. After Momo had been in the academy for 5 years he began to notice how he hadn't grown an inch, while Hinamori's hair grew longer and she visited less often, seeming to have a goal in life now, and "Granny" was getting skinnier.[3] It was there that he met Rangiku Matsumoto. She yelled at a shop keeper who was being rude to him and then at him for "lying there crying about it and not standing up like a man" although it was her who knocked him down with her large breasts in the first place, but he shook her off and ran away, probably in embarrassment. During that night he had a vivid dream of his Zanpakutō's spirit not only calling out to him (like in previous nights), but actually materializing in front of him in the form of a large dragon, and trying to tell him its name, which was unfortunately muffled by the strong winds. Soon after, Rangiku was able to track him down and woke him up, telling him that his Reiatsu was uncontrolled and leaking all over the place so it was causing Granny to freeze and get sicker, which may also explain why she got thinner. It was possible that if he stayed for too long while his reiatsu was still uncontrolled, he might have killed her. Rangiku told him to become a Shinigami in order to learn how to control his Reiatsu.[3]

He is also a friend of Jidanbō Ikkanzaka, the West Gate Keeper, who taught him the "city rules."[4]

With Hitsugaya's natural talent, he quickly entered the Shinigami Academy and graduated early despite his age. Hinamori continued to call him "Shiro-chan" out of habit and felt she needed to protect him. Because of a promise she had made, she only began to call him "Hitsugaya-kun" after he had achieved his Zanpakutō's Shikai and was recognized as a Shinigami. Highly capable and knowledgeable, he quickly became the youngest of the captains within the Gotei 13 in the entire history of Soul Society.

ntroduced along with the rest of the Gotei 13, Hitsugaya's sharp sense of intuition and keen sense of observation leads him to suspect 3rd Division captain Gin Ichimaru of foul play as the circumstances surrounding the coming execution of Rukia Kuchiki become more complicated. He warns Hinamori of these suspicions, which inspires her to attack Gin following Sōsuke Aizen's apparent murder, leading him to lock both her and Izuru Kira in prison. Hitsugaya also warns Gin that if he causes Hinamori to drop even a single drop of blood, he will kill him, culminating in a short battle between the two. Hitsugaya manages to freeze Gin's arm before Matsumoto interrupts and breaks it up. Seeing how destructive Rukia's execution is becoming, Hitsugaya tries to stop the execution by appealing to the Central 46 Chambers, only to discover all 46 members are dead and Aizen is responsible for murdering them, having faked his death. When Hitsugaya discovers Hinamori injured and asks Aizen why he did it, Aizen replies that he was being compassionate and states that admiration is the furthest thing from understanding. Hitsugaya tries to kill him, pulling out all the stops including releasing his bankai, but ends up just as wounded as Hinamori.
Bount arc

During the anime Bount filler arc, Hitsugaya later sends several Shinigami to fend off the Bounts in Karakura Town. When the Bounts infiltrate Soul Society, he, along with Renji and Matsumoto, investigate reports of Bount activity in a forest in Rukongai. The Bount, however, are gone by the time they reach the forest. Hitsugaya later has a battle with the Bount Gō Koga, whom he easily defeats thanks to the advantages his style of combat holds over Koga's. Though he assumes the Bount to be dead, Koga survives.
Arrancar arc

Hitsugaya later leads a group of Shinigami assigned to defend Karakura Town against the Arrancar threat. During the first attack, he battles Shawlong Kūfang. Kūfang easily fends him off, even using Daiguren Hyorinmaru. Though heavily injured, he wins after being allowed to remove his power limit with one blow. However, right after Kūfang's defeat Hitsugaya collapses due to his critical injuries combined with exhaustion. Hitsugaya then has a conversation with Hinamori through video-conference. Hinamori apologizes to Hitsugaya about pointing her sword at him, Hitsugaya tells her not to worry about it. After bickering, they start talking about Aizen. Hinamori, who still cares for her former captain, begs Hitsugaya to save Aizen, thinking that Gin is manipulating him somehow. Angered by the fact that Hinamori is still devoted to Aizen, despite what he did to her, Hitsugaya hopes for revenge. During the second attack, he first takes on Yammy. Tōshirō's shikai freezes the espada, but only for a moment. Yammy comments that the cold attack felt "refreshing." At this point Toshiro realizes even his shikai at 100% is not enough for the Espada. Their fight is cut short by the new 6th Espada, Luppi. He fends off Luppi. Though initially unable to defend against Luppi's attacks, being knocked to the ground in a single hit, Luppi's inattentiveness gives him ample time to build up a finishing move - just in time to save his subordinates. Luppi escapes death, having only been incapacitated by the ice, and promises to kill Hitsugaya in turn; however, he is later murdered by Grimmjow. Upon learning that Orihime has followed the Arrancar back to Hueco Mundo, Hitsugaya and his team return to Soul Society to help in the preparation for the war against Aizen.

When Aizen along with his top three Espada attack the fake Karakura Town, Hitsugaya along with his lieutenant and the rest of the of the Gotei 13 Captains currently not in Hueco Mundo are seen awaiting for Aizen's arrival. He and Matsumoto are currently fighting Harribel and her Fracción, Matsumoto taking on all three Fracción while Hitsugaya prepares to face Harribel alone. After Hinamori arrived, Hitsugaya has flashback of when she asked him to help Aizen while Harribel asked why his Reiatsu became disordered. He answered her that he doesn’t know even though he was wondering why Hinamori was here.

Hitsugaya's match against Harribel seemed to have taken a new turn when the latter sensed her fraccions' defeat. Harribel forces Hitsugaya back with sheer power from her blade swing and unzips her jacket, revealing her rank as the #3 Espada which is tatooed on her right breast. Hitsugaya is shocked to find out that Harribel is only #3 despite her strength. When Harribel taunts Hitsugaya that she has yet to fully demonstrate her strength, Hitsugaya quickly uses Bankai in an attempt to match her very sudden and large increase in power. Harribel rushes him and begins her attack as they come together and lock blades. During this encounter Harribel knocks Tōshirō to the ground as she mocks him, questioning "whether this is the full strength of a captain". She then promises to end the battle and proceeds to release her Zanpakutō. After releasing, Tōshirō comments to himself that her appearance change hasn't changed as much as he predicted, but underestimating her would be a fatal mistake. However, Harribel proves to be in a different league then the young captain slicing the right side of his body from his shoulder before he even realizes it. Believing that Hitsugaya has been defeated, Harribel turns her attention to General Yamamoto, though before she can take any action toward him, she is attacked by an unseen assailant. Harribel dodges out of the way only to see that it is an unharmed Hitsugaya, she just as quickly counter attacks. Noticeably confused as she had seen him cut down, she turns and sees that she has only struck down a ice clone. Hitsugaya claims that it was a one time technique that he was waiting to use for later in the battle but Harribel's considerable increase in power and speed as of her release was unexpected. He then comments to her not to underestimate a captain's strength. As their fight ensues, he tells her that he can use any water around him, telling Harribel that she will never reach him. Hitsugaya then attacks Harribel. She reciprocates the situation by melting his ice and stating the iron law of battle. She finally attacks him with his melted ice. Their exchange of attacks continues and Hitsugaya tells her another law of battle. To which Harribel releases a cero blast at him, which Hitsuguya comments on it being weak. He concludes that the reason her cero was so weak, as both of them are waiting for the battlefield to become filled with condensation, from this he states that when that happens Harribel will use the opportunity to finish him off with one blow. Hitsugaya grows tired of waiting and states that he has never tried a particular ability in bankai mode before, to which Harribel asks what he is talking about. Hitsuguya then explains that he doesn't have to wait for water, as Hyorinmaru is the most powerful Ice-based Zanpakutō, and all water is his weapon and all heaven is under his command. He then reveals his never before seen power Hyoten Hyakkaso.

Rp Sample: Next post or Two

Last edited by Hitsugaya Toushiro on Tue May 26, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hitsugaya Toushiro
Hitsugaya Toushiro
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Hitsugaya Empty Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya

Post  Hitsugaya Toushiro Tue May 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Tsuzuki Stands in the middle of the clearing as a white fox is sitting next to him staring at him with his Blood red eyes. His jaws opened and closed as he began to speak in a deep gentle voice Tsuzuki if you want the ability to use the techniques that the monks came up with way back when then you are going to have to meet the king of the Shikigami. I am warning you now that the path to meet him is going to be a dangerous and their is no guarantee that you will be able to come back to your body or is there a guarantee that you will be able to impress the king enough for him to allow you to summon the Shikigami. Now that I have warned you of the risks do you still want to go through with this

Tsuzuki nodded and said to the fox I do in order to complete my goals I will put my life on the line to get the power I require

Hisoka then nodded and with a slightly sterner voice he continued speaking as you wish Tsuzuki lie down by that tree over there and relax

Tsuzuki did as he was instructed trying his best to relax while Hisoka walked over to Tsuzuki and a strange aura started to form around him and then wind seemed to emanate from him as he lowered his muzzle and touched Tsuzuki with the tip of his nose. As the cold wet nose touched his forehead he was filled with a strange sensation as if he was leaving his body Hisoka then said Stand up Tsuzuki and come with me

Again Tsuzuki did as he was instructed though as he did so he felt woozy and looked down at the ground to steady himself when he looked down he saw his body still lying down and a sudden fear flowed through his body. His violet eyes searched for an answer to his predicament with and his eyes eventually met Hisoka's eyes and he asked shakingly What happened am I dead or what? What did you do to me?

Tsuzuki relax you are not dead I put you into a coma like state and forced you to Astral project yourself so that you can come to Gensoukai via the front door now come on Hisoka said as he scratched the ground three times and a huge door appeared in front of him and a pair of Scythe wielding skeletons appeared also. One of the skeletons is about 7ft tall while his partner is only about 5 1/2 ft tall.

Who goes there the large one said with a deep intimidating voice as his eye sockets that appeared to be a portal to black nothingness scanned the clearing and finally focused on Hisoka's fox body.

I am Hisoka son of Seiryuu and I am bringing the person who I was entrusted with the right to raise to Lord Ousama so that he can decide whether or not he is worthy of our assistance. Hisoka said to the skeleton then he motioned his head to Tsuzuki's body underneath the tree Protect that body till I return

You may pass and we will do as you wish Hisoka-sama The smaller skeleton said his voice just as intimidating as the larger yet not quite as deep. The two skeletons then opened up the door and when it was opened up completely an unexplained fear shot through his body causing him to wonder if he made the right choice.

Hisoka saw that Tsuzuki was starting to second guess his decision so he walked over to Tsuzuki and pressed his head up against the palm of Tsuzuki's hand. As Hisoka's soft fur brushed up against the palm of Tsuzuki's hand the fear seemed to vanish from his body and it was replaced with a major sense of comfort and Tsuzuki's resolve returned I forgot my dad told me that the gate might intimidate a mortal just keep in physical contact with my fur and come with me through the gate

Tsuzuki grabbed a tuff of fur at the base of Hisoka's neck and held it as Hisoka guides Tsuzuki through the gate. When the reached the other side of a dark hallway that appeared as if it could have gone on forever they were bathed in an extremely bright light that blinded Tsuzuki at first the fur underneath his hand changed its texture and started to feel like silk his hand never let go yet it started to raise higher till it was about level with his shoulders when Tsuzuki’s eyes adjusted to the light he looked over at what his hand was holding and what he saw shocked him. His hand was grasped on the white robe of a male with long white hair, Dog ears, a tan complexion and red eyes. The sight shocked Tsuzuki so much that he let go and jumped backwards he then started to fall of the edge of the platform they were standing on the figure that was holding on to just seconds prior had managed to catch Tsuzuki’s arm. The figure pulled him back up and it was then that Tsuzuki realized that they were standing on clouds.

Tsuzuki please be more careful I hate to have to explain to my father that you came so close just to fall to your doom. Granted in your current state you would survive your fall but beneath these clouds lies the realm of destruction and discord we currently have two shikigami imprisoned in there. The man spoke and his voice seemed so familiar to Tsuzuki Oh sorry bout startling you Tsuzuki I forgot you haven’t seen me in my true form I am Hisoka now lets get going we have a lot to do and little time to do it in

They traveled in relative silence because Tsuzuki was in Awe of the things that he was seeing in Gensoukai. There were buildings and people of all shapes and sizes living on clouds. While they were right by a fountain Tsuzuki looked forward and saw a huge mansion with a castle behind it Tsuzuki’s jaws dropped as he looked at it and he then looked at Hisoka but before he could form the question in his mind Hisoka answered it Yes Tsuzuki that is where we are going the building in front is home to the council chambers and also home to The offices of The Four Guardians of Your Realm and mine there names are Byakko-sama, Suzaku-sama, Genbu-sama, and my father Seiryuu-sama. The palace behind is the Home of Lord Ousama and The Four Guardians as well as my home while I am here and it will be yours too. Now we must get to the council chambers they are already expecting us.

Tsuzuki nodded and they ran the rest of the way stopping just in front of a golden gate the gate keepers opened up the door the mansion radiated with a brilliance that left Tsuzuki speechless. They continued inwards till they reached the center Council chamber which was set up for what appeared to be a tribunal with a tall table set up in a crescent moon shape on the far end from the double door they entered the room in from. The ceiling was so high that it made Tsuzuki feel like an ant in the room. In the center of the room stood a pedestal of sorts that Hisoka led the way to and then bowed to the five figures on the other side of the table.

Lord Ousama, Guardian of the North Genbu-sama, Guardian of the East Seiryuu-sama, Guardian of the West Byakko-sama, Guardian of the South Suzaku-sama this is Tsuzuki the last of the monks and I have requested this meeting for you guys to decide whether or not you are going to extend the offer that you made to the monks to him. Hisoka said.

A female voice rung out as the five figures descended down to inspect Tsuzuki more closely. We are well aware of why you guys are here and we are ready to extend our offer to you as well if you can pass the mission that Lord Ousama has decided to give you now raise your head and look at us in our true forms for if you choose to take the mission the next time you see us you will be successful for if you are not you will be dead.

Tsuzuki did as he was said and started looking the figures over from the right to the left. On the far right was the only female she stood about 6 ft tall with crimson hair that has gold tips and a the hair line seemed to have been made out of identical feathers. Her face is has a pink tint that is only accented by her scarlet eyes and as he continued to look her over he realized that her body was well endowed in ways that would make even the most celibate monk think twice about his vows. Her luscious frame was draped in a crimson and gold gown and her skin seemed to radiate warmth. I am Suzaku it is a pleasure to meet the last of the monks

The next one to her left was a stunning man who was about half a foot taller than she is and his strength shows through his bulging muscles. His short spiky hair was snow white with streaks of black that appear to be tiger stripes. His eyes are amber and the pupils are that of a feline his canine teeth were long and pointy like fangs and the complete appearance of his face just emanated his ferocity. He is draped in a light blue garb identical to the one that Hisoka is wearing with the exception of a set of shoulder plates on top. His voice rang out with the strength that his body seemed to show and even though he was talking normally it sounded almost like a tigers growlI am Byakko

The next one down stood at more than 8 ft tall and his hair was a jade color and reached down to his feet. On his head was a golden crown with four peaks on it each peak topped with a different gemstone. The Gemstones were Onyx, Sapphire, Diamond, and Ruby. He is just as built as well as Byakko was though his face showed a bunch of greif and a worn look from being in charge since the dawn of time. His voice boomed out of him and echoed off of the walls vibrating Tsuzuki so badly that he felt like his body was going to vibrate itself to pieces I am Lord Ousama

The next one down was just as tall as Byakko with short spikey blue hair streaked with white the edge of his hair line seemed to be made of scales. His eyes shimmered like sapphires. He was built yet not as bulky as Byakko. His face was gentle yet stern and showed nothing but distrust towards Tsuzuki. He was garbed in blue robes that went straight down to his ankles. His voice flowed like a gentle stream from his mouth I am Seiryuu. And Hisoka I hope that my assignment was not too much trouble for you

The one on the far left was about 5 and a half feet tall and bulkier than Byakko is his bald head just showed more of his pitch black complexion. His eyes seemed deep set his face looked almost carved out of stone and his back stuck out a bit as if it wa s a tortoise shell. His voice was just as strong though it did not reverberate as well as Ousama's I am Genbu

Now that the introductions are finished lets get down to business. Your task in order to gain the abilities that we allowed the monks is to go to the Realm of Destruction and Discord, gain the trust of Kurikara or Touda, and get them to swear their allegence to you. If you succeed in doing so to either one of them they will be set free from their prison and be allowed to return to live amongst the shikigami. I will not stop you from trying to obtain both of them though after you gain the trust of one you may have them fly you out and if you choose to obtain the trust of both of them then the both will be set free and will be at you disposal as well as the rest of the shikigami that signed the original contract. Unlike the people you see before you now Touda and Kurikara will be in the same form that you would see them in in your realm. Touda is a giant black winged serpant with the beak of a bird and Kurikara is a black dragon with claw marks on the right side of his face. You will rest for the night and set out in the morning. Dismissed! Ousama's Voice boomed out and he disapeared with a shimmering effect before his voice ceased to echoing through out the room. Tsuzuki looked up to see Suzaku smile before bursting into flames and vanishing, Seiryuu catch a ride on a lightning bolt and vanishing, Byakko and Genbu both nodded at him, Byakko got surrounded by a cyclone vanishing as the wind disipates, and Genbu got encased in rock and then the rocks just melded back into the ground.

Hisoka stood up and started to walk out of the room Tsuzuki followed him. The walked down a hallway and out of the mansion. They went around the mansion and walked up to the castle gates the guards of the gates bowed slightly and let Tsuzuki and Hisoka pass. The went into the castle and after what felt like hours of walking in the maze of corridors they stopped in front of a door and Hisoka's voice broke the silence. Welcome to my room.

Hisoka opened up the door and revealed a room that would put even make the kings and queens of our world jealous. Tsuzuki walked over to the bed touching the blankets which were smoother than silk then the pillows You can lay down if you want just remove your shoes first and to be honest I suggest you do just that because you will need everything you got and this has been a long day for you Hisoka said to Tsuzuki who at the mention of laying down had already started to remove his shoes.

Tsuzuki pulled back the covers and laid down on the bed his body felt like it was sinking into its softness. Hisoka walked over to the bed and grabbed the blankets and covered Tsuzuki. Warmth flowed through Tsuzuki's body followed by what from his eyes appeared to be a dimming of lights as his eyes started to close. Tsuzuki then slept Hisoka walked over to an arm chair in a dark corner of the room and joined Tsuzuki in sleeping. This is the first time they have slept seperate from one another since Hisoka was given the job of being Tsuzuki's protector. After what appeared to them to be moments there came a loud rapping on the door followed up by a muffled female voice Tsuzuki, Tsuzuki, I know you are in there Tsuzuki now wake up
Hitsugaya Toushiro
Hitsugaya Toushiro
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsugaya Toushiro Tue May 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Hisoka woke up as Suzaku's gentle voice traveled into the room. Tsuzuki was already sitting upright rubbing his eyes Hisoka got out of the chair and walked over to the door. He barely had enough time to step out of the way after opening the door before Suzaku barged in and grabbed Tsuzuki's arm dragging him out of the room she was saying Seeing as there is no guarantee to your survival on this mission you are coming to party with me.

Before either Tsuzuki or Hisoka could complain Suzaku had already dragged Tsuzuki out of the room by his wrist. After about 30 seconds of failed resistance he decide just to go along with it. Hisoka had grabbed Tsuzuki's shoes and ran to catch up with them. After no less than a dozen lefts and rights (that is about when Tsuzuki lost count) they left the castle and started going down the main street. They continued going until they stopped infront of saloon style double doors Suzaku let go of Tsuzuki's hand. When Tsuzuki's hand was freed he grabbed his shoes from Hisoka and put them on. Well Tsuzuki now that you are ready lets go in.

Tsuzuki walked inside through the door holding it open for Suzaku and Hisoka. The place was virtually empty except for a few people in the corner and the bartender. Tsuzuki recognized the forms of the people to be Byakko, Genbu, and Seiryuu. Byakko was laughing and enjoying himself Genbu and Seiryuu appeared to be waiting on someone. When Tsuzuki walked over with Suzuka helping her carry a few more bottles of Sake they both looked at Tsuzuki and nodded to him Seiryuu then spoke his voice sounding colder than it did earlier we just wanted to wish you good luck and say good night

With what he wanted to say said Seiryuu got up and left the bar followed by Genbu who as he walked by gripped Tsuzuki’s right shoulder. After those two were gone and Tsuzuki had put the bottles down Suzuka had already popped the top on one and was drinking straight from it as if it was water. After a few good swigs of it she thrusted the bottle at Tsuzuki encouraging him to drink it. Tsuzuki raised the bottle to his lips and sipped it burned his throat as it went down and he got extremely light headed as the buzz started to flow through him. Suzaku then grabbed the bottle back and asked him a question Want to see something cool?

Tsuzuki nodded and Suzaku poured a little out into a small glass, struck a match and quickly dragged the match over the glass about 6 inches off of the brim and then the Sake then burst into flames for about a second and then burnt itself out. That is what you call potency Suzaku jested before taking another swig. Byakko let out a huge laugh that sounded like a tigers growl edged with a purr. Tsuzuki, Byakko, and Suzaku sat there drinking and laughing until they could no longer fit any more bottles on the table.

Tsuzuki went to stood up and stumbled over his own feet falling into Hisoka’s arms I will take this guy back to my room for now Barkeep I need a futsukayoi, or at least he will. Oh and one of you guys are covering the bill got it. Hisoka said before going over the bartender and picking up a small vial filled with a purple liquid. Suzaku and Byakko were still playing rock-paper-scissors to figure out who is covering the bill.

I have an idea, Hey Barkeep put it on Seiryuu’s tab Byakko’s voice said as Hisoka and Tsuzuki were just outside of earshot. The night sky seemed to glow as it contacted the ground and various tints and shades of blue emanating from the ground until they reached an almost pitch black sky above. When they made it back to the room Tsuzuki had already passed out drunk and was being carried by Hisoka when they got to the room Hisoka laid Tsuzuki down on his bed and removed Tsuzuki’s shoes. As he went to return to the chair he was sleeping in earlier Tsuzuki reached out and grabbed Hisoka’s arm looking up at him. Hisoka nodded removed his own shoes and climbed into the other side of the bed.

There they slept until sometime in the morning when a lovely servant woman came in and gently shook them. Lord Ousama is calling for your presence. I will wait outside

When they awoke she was already standing outside next to the door. They quickly got ready and left the room. When they were both out in the hall they followed her outside and to a small pit in the center of the clouds Are you ready to go just remember that you must leave your weapons up here with us

Tsuzuki nodded and un-strapped his accessories pouch and pulled the senbon out of his pockets. When he had completely disarmed himself he looked from face to face of each of The Four Guardians, Lord Ousama, and finally Hisoka. As he was about to jump in Suzaku ran up to him and kissed him gently on the lips before pushing him into the pit the serene sound of her voice following after him as he fell through the layers of the clouds into what appeared to be a gaping mouth Good luck and come back safe okay cutie

As the ground approached quickly he turned his body till he landed feet first on the ground bending at the knee to absorb most of the impact though the shockwave that went through his body was still great enough to cause him a enough pain to be immobile for a bit. When he was up and moving again he was surrounded by a small pack of large wolves. As the Alpha pounced Tsuzuki spun around performing hansigns he hit the wolf in the back of the head with the palm of his hand. As the wolf tried to move he stumbled over himself. With that Tsuzuki leapt backwards and grabbed a branch of a tree and it snapped causing him to fall down. It was roughly the length of a Quarterstaff with a sharp point on one end a second wolf pounced him and he turned smacking the second wolf in the back of the head stabbing it in the back the rest of the pack circled Tsuzuki tightening in there trap for another attack. They leapt at him Tsuzuki side stepped stabbing the first two tapping another one at the base of the skull. It was about this time that the Alpha regained regular movements and fled howling to his pack. What was left alive followed after him. Tsuzuki started breathing heavily and went down to one knee. The branch was completely destroyed sticking out of 4 wolves and something barely the length of a kunai left in his hand.

Well this should be interesting barely down here two minutes and I am attackedTsuzuki chuckled to himself as he started walking through the forest. The entire area was painted in dark green and the trees over head moved with each breeze making the monstrous shadows that they cast dance keeping Tsuzuki on high alert as night approached Tsuzuki found a mountain with a large cave etched into the side of it.

He went inside to what he thought was the back of the cave and sat down leaning his back against it. Suddenly there was a yelping roar that shook Tsuzuki right down to his core suddenly he turned around and realized that he was leaning up against a huge black dragon with 4 red lines running down the right side of his face Who the heck do you think you are leaning against me like that…Cough Cough…damn it now look at me

Kurikara started coughing up blood and a mark on his chest started bleeding Ppplease rererelax and I will sesesee what I can do for your wound okay

I warn you know puny humanoid if you make the spear tip move any closer to my heart I will kill you Kurikara said not liking the fact that if Tsuzuki should succeed he would be completely indebted to him. Tsuzuki went over to Kurikara looking at the mark and from where he was he could see nothing but blood Tsuzuki then went and ripped his shirt and as he approached to clear away the blood Kurikara’s Muscles tensed and the spear tip moved in deeper.

Kurikara’s mighty paw then quickly pinned Tsuzuki against the ground with enough force to knock the wind out of him. The pressure that was being applied to Tsuzuki’s chest was making it hard for his lungs to refill so he tried to explain to Kurikara while gasping for breath Uhh… I had…n’t done… any… thing yet… The pressure now lifted just a little bit and Tsuzuki’s gasped for breath I need to see what it is so I can best remove it and your muscles clenched forcing what ever it is in deeper

It is a Silver spear tip that was broken off in my chest and it slowly and painfully inches itself closer to my heart robbing me of my power and immortality for once it pierces my heart I will die though in the process I will feel the pain of a million deaths as the tip pierces my heart Tsuzuki cringed at the Kurikara’s description and decided it would be best if he just used Dokunuku to remove the object though he was not quite sure on how well Shousen would work on healing the wound itself but it was worth a shot. So Tsuzuki rapidly performed handseals and upon completing the first set his hand glowed a greenish blue and he held his hand over the wound then from the wound a greenish blue orb started to appear looking as if the wound was laying an egg. In that sphere was a spear tip made from a special silver alloy. After the orb was completely out of the wound it popped like a bubble and then aura around Tsuzuki’s hand vanished. Tsuzuki then rapidly performed a second set of hand seals and then a green aura surrounded his right hand though before he could place his hand over the wound it was already closing apparently from Kurikara’s own ability to heal.
Hitsugaya Toushiro
Hitsugaya Toushiro
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsugaya Toushiro Tue May 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Aren’t you the Legendary Kurikara Kurikara nodded and Tsuzuki continued You are supposed to be the most powerful Shikigami even more so than any of The Four Guardians so what the hell could do something like that to you.

Just as Kurikara opened up his mouth to explain a huge shadow was casted from the mouth of the cave and Kurikara snarled That

The shadow belonged to a Giant wielding a long spear in one hand and in the other was a long black winged serpent that had a what appeared to be a crows head Well this thing just made my job even easier Tsuzuki then looked at Kurikara who was preparing to pounce at the giant placing his hand on the flank of Kurikara’s closest leg Kurikara wait here and let yourself recover a bit more. I will by a bit of time hopefully killing it but be ready just in case. Trust me I won’t get killed so easily

The giant looked from Kurikara who was still getting ready to attack to Tsuzuki who was performing hand seals then down to the spear tip that was shining on the ground then the giant spoke his voice was loud and deep Hey tooth pick man did you have something to do with this

So what if I did Tsuzuki said as purple lines appeared over his body and he charged at the giant with a blue chakra aura around his hand the giant shrugged Touda off of his shoulder and thrusted the spear he was holding in his right hand at Tsuzuki. Tsuzuki misjudged the speed of the giant as he went to evade it and it hit him right in the shoulder popping it out of joint and then clean off of his body Tsuzuki cried out in pain for about a second as the blood kept spouting out of where his arm used to be Tsuzuki then went over to his arm and put it up to where it used to be pressing it against his skin it re-attached itself and popped back into joint. The giant then attacked again and Tsuzuki flipped backwards after making sure he was out of reach of that spear he checked his arm by making all of the joints move. Once everything checked out he reached back and touched Kurikara thinking to himself I hope that giant is wired like those wolves were I said relax. Okay giant time for Round 2

Tsuzuki then performed another set of hand-seals running at the giant again and again the giant thrusted the spear at him but this time Tsuzuki leapt up wards landing on the tip he kept going. The giant then smashed the spear on the ceiling of the cave but while he was doing so Tsuzuki ran a round underneath the spear using his chakra to stick to its shaft. The tip of the spear got stuck in the ceiling of the cave where the giant just broke it off into an identical piece like the one sticking out of Kurikara. But by this time Tsuzuki was already on the giants arm being swatted at by the other arm Tsuzuki leapt over the giants left arm that was coming for him and once he got behind the thing he smacked it on the back of the neck sending a shock through the giants nervous system and he fell down. The spear sprouted a new tip as the giant tried to move. Tsuzuki’s hands got a blue aura again and he ran the fingertips over the giants spine cutting the spinal column in half.

After that Tsuzuki went over to Touda and right below its left arm was a gash identical to the one that the spear tip was stuck in Kurikara. Tsuzuki performed hand seals and removed the spear tip from Touda. Touda’s wound healed automatically just like Kurikara’s. Touda picked his head up and looked at Tsuzuki I guesssss I am in you debt boy

As am I. Though for I can speak only for me on trust of which you have earned from me. We both owe you our lives you may use them as you see fit until our debts are paid off to you Kurikara said Now may I ask Who and What are you

My name is Tsuzuki and I am a human to be more specific the last monk that the Shikigami hold a pact withTsuzuki said then looking up at the sky I think that is good enough for the both of them don’t you agree Lord Ousama

Suddenly a Hologram like thing of Lord Ousama appeared in the sky I do agree Tsuzuki. Now Kurikara and Touda you are now freed from you imprisonment and my fly back to Gensoukai on the condition that you agree to obey our rules

Kurikara grabbed Tsuzuki and took off to the sky Touda right behind him flapping his wings as the both of them burst through the clouds they transformed. Kurikara became a 6 ft male with extremely long ears and pitch black hair. He has two scars on his face one down the center of his forehead and the other over his right eye. Touda however was about 7 ft tall with long red hair going straight down to mid back wearing a long black coat and a visor over his eyes.

Welcome Back Tsuzuki, Touda, and Kurikara,Hisoka said Tsuzuki I believe we are ready to go home now.

Tsuzuki nodded and after bowing to Ousama, Seiryuu, Suzaku, Genbu, Byakko, Touda, and Kurikara. He followed after Hisoka down to the gate that he came through just yesterday when he returned his body was right underneath the same tree. Hisoka was a fox again the skeletons silently bowed and disappeared with the door. Lay down right on top of your body and all will go back to normal. Oh and about summoning the Shikigami it is really simple each one has their own command. Suzaku’s is Explode, Byakko’s is Roar, Genbu’s is Defend, Seiryuu’s is Flash, Touda’s is Slither, and Kurikara’s is Burn. You say their commands and their names and they will appear granted it will cost you about half of your chakra

Tsuzuki nodded laying back down on top of his body he just melted right back in yawning he sits up right again and he was moving his body Happy at his new power
Hitsugaya Toushiro
Hitsugaya Toushiro
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikkaku Madarame Tue May 26, 2009 11:58 pm

Approved
Ikkaku Madarame
Ikkaku Madarame
Officer
Officer